- Sell Your Mac expand_more
- Sell Your Tablet expand_more
- Sell Your iPod expand_more
- Sell Your Apple Watch expand_more
- Sell Your Mobile Phone expand_more
- Sell Your Gadget expand_more
The iPhone 8 Plus has three cameras. It has dual rear 12-megapixel 4K cameras (one wide-angle with an f/1.8 aperture and one telephoto with a f/2.8 aperture) that use software to emulate a 2x optical zoom as well as a 10x digital zoom. These rear cameras also provide "portrait mode" and lighting software in addition to optical image stabilization, a 6-element lens, and wide color capture. The front "FaceTime HD" camera is 7 megapixels and supports 1080p video capture. The cameras support motion tracking and offer augmented reality support, too.